Saturday, November 22, 2008

hapi hapi!!!

well omost 5days i`m in genting wit my cousin bro once i`m in genting i definetly will buy my stuff!!! well i buy my own bangle its cost RM 24.50 after buying my bangle i and my aunt viewing de GIRLS and MISS WATEVER shop i dun like girls stuff cz its pinky thn whn i enter de new shop miss watever i saw gt a lot of jewelery dat i like and bags!!! omg!!! i saw queenie bag it omost same bt de different is its in white and black colour i love de bags bt inside de back r so pinky man!!! GOSH!!! i hate it!!! thn whn i pass by NIKE shop i saw one black colour bag its veri nice bt i saw one bag its in red colour more nice!!!! de bag keep atracting my viewing sudd my cousin bro say u like de bag?? thn i say ya!!! errr no!!!! thn my aunt say come lets see hw nice de bag is it?? thn my cousin say ok i buy 4 u as ur buffday present omg!!! my heart is melting on!!! he reali buy 4 me!!!! did u noe dat is BRANDED!!!!!! and its cost RM 159!!!! GOSH!! BRANDED!!!!! i feel like i`m dreaming la dey!!! while my cousin bro so sayang me i should buy someting 4 him..... so i buy one chocolate 4 him!! helo!! de chocolate is nt cabury so cheap ok!!! its made from swiss its my favorite chocolate!! he so embrassed to take it....watever la as long i gt give him... hahhaha i`m so hapi hapi!!!!

No comments: