Monday, September 27, 2010

27 . 9 . 2010

Today morning assembly, the band was having requiment
n performing the song ' cant take my eyes of u'.
Well, as usual i dun smile on the stage, i dun move, i dun shake. . .
Bt honestly i wan to say dat i really din concentrate on wat am i playing
plus i din even see kang wei!!!! I mean i can see her it just dat i cant concentrate
once i saw her!!! Obviously, i was finding where she is!!
N i told myself okay, dont keep on eye at her!! N stop starring at her!
Bt at last i cant! I CANT! my eyes was keep searching where she is!!!
N at last my junior say me dat vancy stop looking at her face!! de more u look
de more blush on ur face!! i was like really?? Oh dats gud! =) hahax. . .
After performing, we stand at 3S there, n i was still searching for her!! ^^
k i shud end here before my face keep on blushing!!!


ps: my heart is melting right nw!!!

No comments: