Wednesday, July 15, 2009

bad day+ gud luck= lame~~~

HOLLA!! i'm back to on9!! As i was waiting 4 my result....science result! hw wish if i pass my science and yet mr chew say i`m fail.......i thought i will give a big smile to mr chew as de result has annouced today! Well, i was nt satisfied wit my marks. I REALLY NT SATISFIED!!! until i use my leg to kick de chair! and guess wat? de people who fail have to stand up and do correction! DAMN IT! Thn nareen started to write de answer in blackboard and i have to copy down! After a while i say I GIVE UP i dun wan copy anymore!! becz of de rubaini and de gang duin modelling in front there! I was totally angry wit my science marks! sudd dania ask me to check and count again de marks dat mayb de counting is wrong. OK i go and count one by one de real marks which mr chew write at my paper is 21 bt de real marks from me is 24 can u imagine 4 hw far de marks it is?!! and so i go to mr chew there and say teacher ur counting is wrong! de actual marks is 24 nt 21! thn he ask chin to count la...on de way chin counting de marks, on de way i was praying after dat chin shout HEY VANCY U PASS ADY!!! i was like hah?? thn sudd everybody olso shouting at me and say congratz! i was like WOOOOO wat a dream come true!!! Thn i went back to my place and shouting at choi foong and laughing like a sakai over there! bt thn de problem is intervensi 3 i can pass wat bout trial? will i pass?? who knows??

No comments: