Monday, July 27, 2009

unlucky day~~~

today 5.30am- I was still sleepy in dat moment. i dunno why i feel so hot on my bed is totally HOT!! I open my eyes and i saw my door room has open so widely and i dunno where's my mum go lah......sudd gt one voice shouting like a MJ and say HELP!! HELP!! somebody is trying to steal things from a car!!!! I wake up and see wat is happening to my mum and guess wat i saw she open de window in the masteroom so widely and she on SPOTLIGHT 4 de penceroboh! I was like SWT! I tell my mum I say ' MOM he is stealing someting in the car NT DOING FASHION SHOW!!!! Thn de stealler went off ady...we went down and my mum started la tell to my neighbour from wat is happening jz nw!! after dat i went back and lying down on my bed and think back why izzit almost like every year sure gt 1 kes in my house look like my house jadi mangsa pula!!! almost 3-6 times happen dis in every year...k go back to de story..i went to my mum's room and peep at the window there to see whether de car gt anyting break or wat and u noe wat?? i was shocking to see dat almost half of the people who live in the flat came out and listen wat my mum talking bout and.....my mum and neighbour was talking in the middle of de road look like paparazi oni XD...I AM PROUD OF MY MUM!!!

No comments: