Saturday, December 5, 2009

never have a good ending~~

Sometimes i don't really und dat wat hav i done or wat hav i say until i hurt her so deeply. Everytime tell me de same thing dat ' vancy u really change alot'. I jz want to ask la wat hav i change? i dun feel i gt change and i dun think dat i gt change! I dun wan to scold her anymore, i dun wan to slap her face in front of her friends! I DUN WAN! I REALLY DUN WAN!!! Why can't she und my feeling instead of me und her feeling? Why everytime chat wit her sure never have a good ending?! Why? She always say dat she und me, she noe me more thn i noe her bt instead she actually dunno anyting THE END she finally go and ask my friends wat i like, wat i dun like! Is dis call u und me? Ladies n Gentleman, if u wan to noe why i dun wan couple dis is de answer and dis is how emo am i... a couple who never have a good ending~~~

No comments: