Wednesday, December 30, 2009

the war of 2009~~~

1.) PMR war~~
2.) Mj dies~~
3.) Being love by someone who so obsessed wit me.
4.) I omost get into an accident by a lorry where i pass by the road right in front of my house.
5.) I lost my precious earring which black colour in band camp time.
6.) I have use 800++ for Christmas sale. ( dats terrible)
7.) I have jz end up de nex gen choral speaking which make me sore throat.
8.) I gt a lollipop frm my pastor as a Christmas gift.
9.) One of my relatives have juz pass away.
10.) Fishball is gone.
11.) Chickenball has been destroyed by someone. ( she oni noe me de last of skull) hw sad!!!
12.) Ping pongball has taken by someone. ( i oni can see her if she walk pass by my house)
13.) Hondaball has kidnapped by someone. ( i oni can see her when she drive honda)
14.) Cupcake is being bully by someone. ( i oni can see her next year!! yeah! hw great was dat?!)
15.) I gt 23 Christmas present!!
16.) Syannah has gone

lastly, i wish 2010 is the year where i hope all the balls
could come back and see me again n again n AGAIN!!!

No comments: