Monday, March 1, 2010

.......

March luuuu . . . ntg special in dis march eventhough all of them is coming back in sports day. I dun feel like shouting or screaming overthere jz becz all my ball's are coming back. . .
Seriously i dunno wat keeps my mind thinking all de way during the rehersal & band practise, especially my class everytime whn the teacher start teaching i feel like i'm de bird who kena shoot 4x by a group. Yes i admit i dun like my class, so wat? wat can i do?! I expect myself to get the highest marks among those who i hates. But i notice dat dis is not i wan. I want a class who can really share their happiness wit me like how de 3S did to me. I even hate de class teacher! No ones noe hw i feel whn i walk in to de class. I jz oni can do is shut my mouth, sit down n act like ntg happen. After all, i open my Bk book n start reading those chapter dat i miss, n yet still i cant concentrate. I told my mum ' ma. . . u noe or nt everytime i go inside de class oh, is like someone shoot me frm de back 4x lo..' she replied ' u must be like an angel everytime whn u're in de class so dat de devil wun attack u'. HAH??? i dun get wat she's trying to say nvm. . . forget bout it. Mayb its a new challenge to me gua.. Ahh who cares rite as long as de classroom is a place for u to study rite? Problems come problems go. . Yes in CNY wujudlah perselisihan faham di antara keluarga saya. I dun und why everytime whn we meet each other sure gt a fight? N the end i'm de one who going to watch de drama at there. That was my father family side, i obviously hate them very much. Hw they treat me gud olso i still hate them. Its becz all they noe is bout MONEY MONEY N MONEY!!!! But i'm happy with one thing dat is my father's brother, he curse my mum by using money. After all in 2006, his son get into an accident wit a big lorry came n crash his car n he was dead. He noe dat he had borrow Rm 10,0000 frm us n he decided run away wit his family to singapore so dat we cant find him. But of course we wun run there jz becz of de dirty money la. I told my mum forget bout it la until he dead olso he still cant afford to pay us back even his family. I told myself dat i'm still growing up nt even a fullstop! After all i would i have forget de part of dat family, dat never exist in my world before. . .

No comments: