Thursday, March 25, 2010

Vanz life

Hi! I'm back frm mars planet like wat kavi says xD! Today eng lesson I never expect dat ms sim will give back de essay paper dat we have been done since last months. . . Whn she speak out our name in dat paper, she dun let us move bt she will be passing here n there. ' There u are vancy' she said and giving me a broadly smile =) I was giggling whn i holding de exam paper I dun really wants to see hw much I get. Next page 29, 29? 29?! Wat is dis!!! wuwuwu I fail.... hw can ms sim give me a smile?! * dissapointed face* Whn I see my partner beside me she gt 21/31. Wait... over 31?! HOHOHOHO 29/31!! yeah rite I shud be happy as I'm de sec highest in de class n sara yeow is de highest anywayz I cant bet her la. . . she too geng d! Talking back bout band, yeah I'm quite enjoying in de band as we had fun together especially in percussion. There's a thing dat I have to squeeze in again is bout ms boey retired. The band have to do some performance again. . haizz. I very tired le now a days i always sleep at 2 or 3 am jz to practise my baby tambourine n my hmk. This week is a fasting week, I oni fast for my lunch xD cannt la later I scare if I fast 1 week rite I sure become anorexia la. . . hahahaha dats my life eventhough I'm a super busy girl in skul as wat my pastor says I'm more busier thn de prime minister yeah rite!

1 comment:

josie said...

haha, you must always check the marks properly .