Sunday, April 25, 2010

ex st marian. . .

Today after the church service, yeah kinda hungry bt still
need to queue up to buy foods. Well as usual we sit at the same place
in a sudd there's sister sit at our table. She's quite friendly after all
thn oni i noe dat she was Stephanie Nathaniel. The conversation went dis
she ask me hw do i came jz nw? i drive or someone fetch me? I was like heh?
So i answer erm my mum fetch me. thn she say who is ur mum? i say she's a usher
in chinese ministry. thn she say ohh. . . so u're working or still studying college?
I stared at her again. . i'm still studying in secondary skul i'm form 4.
She role her eyes n look at me. Oh my u look mature anyway. So which skul u studying?
St mary's. OH dear i'm an ex student since ms rajendren was de principal.
I cant say anyting as i jz oni can open my mouth wide n wide until de flies go in.
Yeah she share alot of her memories to me the time whn she was young. And did u noe dat
ms morais was still alive? She n ms morais was de best friends ever. And she went
through alot of sufferings whn her dad force to become a soldier. And she left de skul since
form 1. So after all whn she was form 4 thn oni she came back to dat skul. Oh ya she say
She join music society dat time. And she told me dat she came frm a very strict family.
And she even teach me hw to remember de facts of history. She say she wanna come to our
skul. And she say dat she was very lucky to meet me as mayb i will bring her come back xD!
To be our VIP.

No comments: