Thursday, April 15, 2010

Next generation~


I dun wan play bell, i dun wan play bell!!
I don't want! The phantom of the opera! cheng cheng cheng . . .
Seriously, I damn freaking out whn i hear dis frm amelia khor! hmp!
Haizz. . since she wants to see me play snare, play bell, play de intsrument dat i
never play in front of her. Thats why she ask me to play. . .
Tell me why everything must bring forward? n why nt backward?
next week is merentas desa thn hari anugerah cemerlang,
thn ms boey retired thn mid term exam thn
holiday 2 weeks bt in btw 4 days i must go back to skool n practise
thn concert. . wuwuwu i so charm le. . every skul event i must perform!!
Well, i gt a feeling dat we are de superstar n invited to perform on de stage.
xD mayb i syok sendiri or think too out of de box d....


ps: beh beh, sze wei bully me!!! she bully senior!!!
must punish her horse stand 45minute!! xD

No comments: