Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm sorry but I love you

The hurt that he have right now was all about my mistake. I didn't know that it can give him a big impact. But as I know I really want to recover back the hurt that I have been done. Human make mistakes and that's how they slowly learnt and how to improve to get a better life. I admit I'm a emotional person and because of this I started to react very nasty its because of I can't control well. I love him and I really love him. I really regret of all those stupid things that I had done. If  I can rewind back the time, I wish I can hold him and don't let him fall. But I couldn't. I hope that I can start a new relationship with him and payback of all the sadness and make him happy and make him feels that he is the happiest guy in this world. I know talking is pointless. I will show him and prove to him. I believe that I can make him smile back to me and I will prove to him. I hope that he can still wait for me. I love you no matter what :)

No comments: