Tuesday, September 30, 2008

dun trick me ok

well my lovely friend if wanna sms me pls write ur name whoever r u!!! cz i`ve been trick by someone who dun let me noe her name and her phone num is 013!!! she is so sucks la so i tell u r kavina?? thn she say no i`m kelly thn i ask if u r kelly let me test u a quest thn she say ok so i ask her wat is ur jawatan in band dis quest is so easy and if she is kelly friend 4 sure she will noe wat jawatan kelly is holding?? she say she dunno so i say u r nt kelly tell me who r u actuali she still dun wan 2 tell me so fine she ask me to call her i say my phone is run out of creadit thn she say me too thn i din reply and she sudd scold me by no reason and say better call me or else i never let u noe who am i thn i say fine if u dun wan to tell me to noe who r u i olso dun wan 2 noe who r u and ntg special about u!!! so on mon after skool holiday i will start check it out who is de faker!!!!!

4 comments:

Little Rain aka Apple said...

how r u gonna find out without any information? somemore oo...who call u tell everyone tat u admire Kelly...swt...

Little Rain aka Apple said...

eh..u noe wat..u said my blog too long.Ho yan can read my blog ler...

hoyan said...

i know who is that 'faker'.
but i am not going to tell u.
:P

song yong hwa said...

ho yan!!!