Saturday, September 27, 2008

you`re sucks man!!!!!!!!!

on friday dat time sylvia say she decide 2 to video 4 moral presentation thn i decide dis friday everybody have 2 stayback bt our ketua kumpulan absent from skool so jz left me,conny and cassandra well choi foong and sylvia cannt stayback so i jz leave it. i tell sylvia i 4 get 2 bring her pendrive thn she make a moody face 2 me as she ask me 2 save some pic inside so i say sorry sylvia i will bring back on after raya thn she say cannt cannt de pendrive i need it is veri important!!! so i say if u wan back hw i wan give so we decide dat i will fetch conny 2 go my house thn conny will walk back 2 SM bus stop 2 wait sylvia so three of us say ok thn conny say i have to put my bag to home first thn i say thn would u come back to skool?? she say no thn i tell sylvia, hey conny say she wont come back to skool thn sylvia din answer me so i tell cassandra hey mayb conny din stay back 2day thn cassandra come and blame me all de way thn i cry it out!!! and dis sylvia never border me at all so cassandra go and tell sylvia did u noe dat u make vancy cry?? sylvia say i dunno ask her go and talk 2my mum!! so conny finally stayback three of us oni thn i tell conny no need 2 wait her in bus stop jz leave her there sudd sylvia come 2 my hosue as my mum say so i pass it 2 her de things and she never say sorry 2 me!!! so i say fine she decide 2 make video and yet nw in trouble!! she was sucks at all!!! she make everybody veri angry ady

2 comments:

Little Rain aka Apple said...

yea lor...this Sylvia very bad la...

song yong hwa said...

dats why she sucks as hell