Saturday, September 27, 2008

love is precious

de way whn u talk to me, whn u teach me, whn u advice me i ady have feeling wit u bt i dunno whether u realize or nt bt de way u do everyting 2 me u will say softly 2 me and dats make my heart melt!!! bt whn i looking like dying and lazy or moody thn i might din reply u thn u will start shouting at me and will ask me wat happen 2 u?? bt i everytime see u in skool walking and pass by me or my class i can feel ur warmnest 2 me and everytime whn i see u, ur looking still cute as i ever thought... i din tell my fren dat i like u becz they like u olso i dun wan becz of u our friendship get trouble so i kept it as secret bt i dunno 4 hw long i can keep dis secret mayb next year or mayb after u leave?? cz i noe dis secret can`t kept long as i thought i noe dat dis secret will burst out bt i dun care whether dis secret will burst out or nt cz i still love u!! i love 2 person in my life dat is u and fishcake if one of u all have lost thn my life is uncomplete cz i beliff dat u all will give happiness and i do beliff dat whn i 18 years old we sure meet again and still can say hi!! so love is actuali precious

4 comments:

Little Rain aka Apple said...

u actually tell a friend okey...I KNOW WHO SHE IS!!! BUT NEVER TELL ANYBODY...to other:not goin to tell ya...ehem,so lame la me...

song yong hwa said...

hahhaha

hoyan said...

ya..love is precious.
good thing u didnt do it in japanese or arabic language.
anyway, u cant add me...but u can link my blog in ur blog.
i dun really know how to explain.
ask choi foong lah.
she know what to do.

Little Rain aka Apple said...

arh??? i oso dunno how to explain.since she call dump dump...