Sunday, March 15, 2009

cf camp

hi everybody fancy pants is back in action!!! well jz come back from de cf camp i was totally tired becz we have to clean it up de media room.....i vancy here is nt going to tell bout cf camp i have no mood to tell if u wan noe more jz go to josie blog my pic will be there sooner.....dat day at night time i dream bout my babe and she ask me to come becz she gt somting to tell me and give me so i follow her on de way we walk to her class and sudd she ask me u noe why i call u thn i say hah?? she its becz i miss u so much thn she went in her class and take i box in is a necklace with a bird chain and she tell me vancy although we so close together bt thn someday or somehow we will leave soon i was shock by de word leave and i jz woke up and everybody is sleeping XD funny one more thing MY WALLET IS LOST MAN!!!!!!! wat de....... i duno who take my wallet bt thn i`m sure eventhough i dunno hw take it i`m sure take jesus and holy spirit will see

No comments: