Friday, March 6, 2009

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i noe i gt hw much guess in my cbox?? eh izzit very hard to tell ur name it out??? and i hate to guess it will make head crack!!!! my friend say jz ignore them bt thn i can`t control myself and keep replying them!!!! guess wat?? choi foong say who ask u so famous until everybody noe ur blog i say i din give them my URL so hw they noe?? first was guess guess guess thn another guess again wit other guess!!!! i feel like someone is challenge me watever la who cares whether she wan challenge or nt i nt interesting at all!!!! its very annoying like wat we call in kong fu wa...
sam pat poh!!!!........dis is wat i mean to dis guess!!!! i think dis guess has no name one no wonder her father name her in guess guess guess, another guess, other guess!!! XD gud news dat my babe buffday is coming soon!!!! i dunno wat to give as i tell josie dat i will give her a kiss!! XD kidding so.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!
Lurv u so much muakcss!!

No comments: