Monday, March 30, 2009

super duper pain!!!!!!!!!!!

today 30/3/09 is a bad 4 me!! wat happen is in de morning i adn sylvia fighting and argue each other jz becz of de stupid colour pencil well beczof our lovely pn chang rite?? if nt becz of her, i and sylvia wont get into trouble and our is going to explode!! *BOOM* ( blood splitting) another kes dis is really crazy!!! after changing my PE attire i go outside and tuck-in my shirt becz de miss fabulous is shouting at there like dunno wat...thn sudd hadai tell me vancy zip up ur pants!! on de way zip up my pants de sakai hadai keep rushing me all de way...sudd de pin POKE!!! at my finger...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF MAN!!!!!!!!!!! i was screaming at there and hadai looking weird to me, i tell her de pin poke my hand becz of u!!! within i keep pressing my thumb and de blood like flowing all de way like my finger has broken XD and thn dania and choi foong keep pulling to wash my hand sudd i ran away from them and go to sarah, thn i say hey i feel like wan poke again my hand, thn sarah say u ar too emo izzit?? i say ya!! emotional!! XD after dat i go tell dania dat i wan wash hand thn dania say finally u go and wash thn i wash de blood can`t go off la it still stick in my hand after day i come back samantha ask me vancy where u go?? i say i go wash my hand thn she say wash hand need so long ar?? her words in my mind keep remind me dat dunno hw to answer her thn finally i say err...jz nw my hand bleeding thn she looking at me so weird thn she nood her head oni thn sudd cf and conny call me miss american next top model i say wat de....swt la...



p/s: i can`t beliff dat i poke my thumb!!
wat happen to me?? WONG VANCY!!!!!!!!
who can tell me wat is going on act~~?

No comments: