Friday, April 17, 2009

ntg to do

I want myself!!!
I want music!!!!
I want spicy food!!
I want studio dance!!
I want fashion!!!
I want i-phone!!
I want do facial!!
I want my fishball!!!
I want my ping pong ball to become fair like me!!!
I want my honda civic!!
I want chicken!!!!
I want to go france!!!
I want somebody to understand my feelings!!!
I want Nissan sports car!!!!
I want to become taller!!!
I want to pecah rekod!!!
I want somebody to hug me!!!
I want to jump down from 1st floor to 10000 floor!!!
I want dog!!!
I want rabbit!!!
I want to be fat like big mama!!! ( impossible)
I want my sis to become shorter!!!
I want new watch!!!
I want new bags!!!
I want to be fair like jessyca!!! arghh!!! ( jelous)
I want my hair to become long until my leg there ( dasyatnya)
I want another 1 more laptop which is in black and white and green and red ( fancy colour)
I want somebody to look up me!!!
p/s: what is this? haizz tengah SS


No comments: