Monday, April 20, 2009

20/4/09 no mood to study

wooo!!! wheeeee!!! ahhh!!!! awww!!!! yeah that`s right vancy is here and do what?? intervensi now.... dignostick next month what to do?? study lo..... and guess what? yesterday yappoh call me and i miss call her back so that she can call me back. She ask me tomorow you want go band or not?? i say of course la if not later we will get punish. She say actually now she say form 3 and 5 can no need to come ady as intervensi can become an excuse. I was so happy and she say that then tomorow we stay for study la.. then i say good idea. after that we study about sejarah haizz history again and my mind was going back to 90`s century what the......and thank god that yappoh bring sejarah komik yay!!! so that i would enjoy the history. Suddenly, yappoh went inside the kk room and play celebration and i was reading the komik, as i read and read until chapter 2 my eyes is gonna close! what i do is i slap myself to wake me up then drink water then stretch up my body then walk here walk there and kavisha see me like don`t know what only... XD hahax and then tuition again and again sejarah herrr yo!!! i don`t think i can pass this exam haizz

p/s: jessyca i can`t promise you
bye....

No comments: