Monday, May 11, 2009

~~~new hairstyle@#$%&






stay away from me!!!






























yay!!! my new hair style oh!!! hahax but then got a bit hate my hair!!! especially in front hair so disturbing all the time!!! maybe after all i will be comfortable with my hair.....yesterday i just went and do treatment only as i have to go dinner yesterdat night.I wanted to straightened my hair because my hair is so fluffy!! like lion hair can you just imagine that?? well, many of them saying that Hey vancy you look so mature!! especially atika and aqilah kena attracting with my hair they just non stop saying about my hair!! ok...i have to go and post another topic about........................what?? MOTHER`S DAY!!! yes!! mother`s day not for me but for yappoh and my mum hahahaha!!!! oh ya including lala lei








ps: happy mother`s day to you








leong weng yian!! ^^ just want to cari pasal with you!!

No comments: