Sunday, May 31, 2009

fake junior

wat the....wat the....wat the.....wat the.....wat the wat?? k serious since i gt a new junior in form 2 and guess wat nt new la bt 4 me she is new because i feel she too SS and perasan, everytime talking with her like i ask 1 quest she answer 10 quest =.=.....dat day i ask her wat u buy 4 ur class teacher and she say buy a bear and a card 4 her teacher and total is RM 45!! HELLO!!! r u kidding or wat? dun think i`m stupid la a bear and a card cost RM 45?!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!! accept the bear from lovely lace la... dats enough sudd she ask me u noe why we buy? cz we want make teacher happy..i say to myself did i ask her why she buy? or did i ask her 4 wat u so expensive? is like DUH!!!!! she is asking herself i think or she trying to compare hw much we buy and hw much they buy izzzit?? watever i no interesting to noe it!!! dat day she make me very angry guess wat hey if people lie at u do u like it?? she tell me dat she gt piano competition 2moro means before teacher`s day so i ask sarah eh she play piano wan meh? thn sarah say she dunno thn i say fine i ask her the basic thing la.. i ask her you in grade wat nw? she tell me grade 4 thn i ask her tell me wat is crocet? and u noe wat she answer me?? she say the teacher havent teach her yet and she say her teacher teach her olso she won remember!! HELLO!!! u in grade 4 nw hw can u tell me u dunno wat is crocet?! and she din even noe in crocet gt hw many counts!! i say u really fake la u!! acting olso dunno hw to act!!! somemore 2moro is ur competition and yet u dunoo wat is crocet??!! MY GOODNESS!!! eh i tell u if u go competition like sure the people laugh at u because u din even noe wat is crocet somemore dis is the basic one!! somemore u still wan to act in front of band member!!! and she say i dunno teacher put me inside wan!! i say IMPOSSIBLE the teacher put u inside who dunno hw to play a crocet!! haizz if 1 act dun act in front of band member or de one who gt music background if nt people will suspect u ok!! so DUMP la u

3 comments:

Nichole love story said...

huh..
wad the hell ah u ..
non of ur jibai bissnuze ..
shit u /

song yong hwa said...

eh harlo ur ear got problem or ur eyes got problem ah?? dunno who de FEI CHAI tell me wan! bt thn ah de fei chai very SS!! and if u say its non of my business thn why u tell me?? nonsense!!! and i tell u ah dun try to test me by using bad words! u think wat ah u can say i cannt say?? i tell u i jibai is better thn ur SIAO ZHA BOH!!!

Nichole love story said...

Eeww...
perasan lar u this SinEoR ..
yark ..
haha
hw u knw me n hw i knw u i aso dunnoe ..
haha