Tuesday, May 19, 2009

tell me what is my problem

I just can`t understand why you all can`t communicate with me properly izzit?! if don`t like then just say it out, don`t keep inside your heart! I DONT MIND!!! everytime i talk to you all but how the way you all replying me?!! if you feel very bu shuang me then i can tell you now we can break our friendship!! because i dont wish to have a friend like kena terseksa with me!!! everytime you all i always hot temper but you all leh?! i`m trying to control myself but guess what?! when i talk nicely you all suddenly suddenly shout at me but when i shout at you all straight away you all dont talk to me and do the grumpy face let me see!! what you all want actually?! i know i`m not a perfect friend that you all want but i`m trying my best to be a best friend ever in you mind!!! i always take you all as my best friend which the most important than my family! but how you all treat me?! i always avoid this problem but i can`t!! why?!! because I CAN`T STAND ANYMORE!!!!

No comments: