Tuesday, June 9, 2009

in IKEA

YAY!!! go gai gai wit my cousin bro and guess wat?? is a tiring day 4 me we went 2 places no no no should be 3 places.. first we go to restoran de seafood and guess wat? they din open yet...WAT THE HELL!!!! i have been waiting 4 2 hours for my cousin to get ready and yet i`m waiting 4 my yummy seafood and DAMN IT the door was close!! ok nvm we go and eat chinese cuisine FUHHHH damn full la my stomach well after dat we went IKEA ya there is a lot of thing i like as i say i cannt go IKEA because it will makes my mind change.. change wat?? change my room la...the things i say i dun wanna buy, the things are keep attracting my eyes!!!!! i love the bookshelf which is transparent plus in black colour OMG!!!!!! i keep begging my cousin to buy 4 me and guess wat he say?? the bookshelf where u wan to put? as ur study room is so damn so small?? thn i say FINE!!!!! after dat we go the curve jz right in front oni sudd they was a lot of branded stuff and started la my cousin go and buy and i saw YAMAHA music centre so i went inside and guess wat i saw?? a lot of guitar, piano, and drum set so simple sudd i hear a very sentimental music so i went inside and there was so romantic with GRAND PIANO and there was 2 guy playing...one playing grand piano another one is playing saxophone! OMG!!! so yeng man!!!! bt there is no people watching oni me watching them OMG!!!! is DAMN YENG LA!!!!! OH GOD!! wat if my fishball play grand piano right in front of me!!!! sure damn chun la wei!!!

No comments: