Wednesday, June 3, 2009

waiting...

1.) lying down
2.) seeing how shine the star it is
3.) take a deep breath
4.) trying to absorb the cool breeze
5.) relax ur mind and body
6.) remove everything dat make u stress in ur mind
7.) listening to music
8.) reading love novel
9.) watching japanese love story dat i bought it yesterday
10.) walking around in the first world wit pillow and genting slippers
11.) bringing my lovely laptop to starbucks and start on9
12.) drink and taste the ice-blended mocha which has blend it ady
13.) waiting my mum and sis coming
14.) start shopping in first world
15.) 2 scarf cost RM 15
16.) 2 keychain RM 19.90
17.) a chain wit butterfly as i dream dat day fishball give me RM 12
18.) 3 pair of earrings RM 10
19.) body mist from body shop RM 23
20.) sushi and japanese food RM 34
21.) waiting for wan chean concert like hell!!!
22.) waiting for the band practise
23.) waiting for the band competition
24.) waiting for the school open...
25.) waiting to change my hairstyle and let my professional kai gor to design it..
26.) waiting the day whn i wan to cari pasal wit jessyca
27.) waiting to dying nw

1 comment:

æ + | Jessyca | + æ said...

I wonder when is the day you will finally cari pasal with me.
Cari pasal in a good way.
Not a bad one.
I am waiting....
waiting like hell....
no lah. just joking only.
hehe^^