Friday, June 5, 2009

jelous!!!

i`m happy yet jelous as i find out my cousin bro he gt gf. So sweet you know?? everyday his gf call her. I know at this time of my age is not suitable to find my love, haiz how good if my fishball do dis to me but i know its impossible because she wont threat me like dat. But i know as i say my friends loves me dats enough for me. But i always keep remind myself dat i wont couple until i graduate dis skool no la i mean mayb it will be forever my life wont be couple i know some of u wouldn't believe. But its ture! WAT THE HACK AM I TALKING BOUT??! But my bro also cannot couple at dis age wat?? because he is form 5 nw! havent graduate also he trick
me!!! I told conny before as i like a guy in my church but i never think dat i want to couple wit him i dunno wat makes me fall in love wit bt thn everytime i saw him i will like AWWW!!!!!

No comments: