Wednesday, November 24, 2010

24 . 11 . 2010

After viewing a website which about half of year I never open it
n yet its full rubbish~~
hahaha I was laughing at myself whn I saw dat website.
Cz I was thinking why I'm so stupid wasting all my time n my energy to do the cardboard?
Seriously she dun deserve to get de things dat I DO!!
I started really HATE her nw~~~
Once I saw her, I always ask my frend can I punch, slap, push, kick her ass, pull her hair,
splash her wit my urine, dig her wit my shit, naked her in front of everyone? CAN I?
I wish I CAN!!! force her to change sex!!!
I will let everyone laugh at her,
let her feel de feeling of shame n get cheated by others
n I will say dats hw I feel for wat u feel right now!
Hey my plan haven't finish yet...
After dat I will force her to become prostitute in thailand!

No comments: