Saturday, November 27, 2010

chickenball is back!!

Auwww~~ After seeing my chickenball profile I will start smile...
Its happen since whn i saw her in skull even after I pass by her~~
Yea.. after form 5 I will be same campus wit her~~
MAYBE!!! still nt confirm yet.
As my mum n sis dwn me to go expensive college
unless i gt scholarship hahahaha~~
IN MY DREAM!!!!
Its been half of the month I've been jb here...
N my work is eat, sleep, watch tv, on9...
I'm so glad dat I gain weight d~~
but is jz 1KG!!!
Aish! Aish! Aish!
So hard for me to gain weight lar...
I always use to eat n eat n eat!!
Bt still in dis size~~
Bt I still be thankful even I'm still in dis size....
Cz at least I'm nt like someone who oways eat n dun eat
still de same size still de same body shape xD
Siapa makan cili dia akan rasa pedas~~
So u noe who u r I'm talking bout....^^

No comments: