Tuesday, November 23, 2010

its hurts

You wear the shoes that i gave you
and walk along the streets with her.
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her.
It seems that we're already too late
Has our love already ended?
Please at least say anything to me
We truly loved each other, can't turn back?
I'm the only one hurting tonight
Have you changed?
Am i no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much....
You look at my tears as if it were nothing
You continue to talk calmly again
You told me cruelly that you couldn't deny that you had absolutely no attachment or regrets
Are we already late? Is our love over?
Even if its a lie, please tell me it isn't so
I can do better now, though we can't meet again
I'm the only pain tonight
Have you changed?
Am I no longer in your heart now?
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much
You're no longer your old self
Because the you I loved and the you now are so different
Are you that shocked? I just stood and cried watching you become further away
No way, I can't recognize you're not mine anymore
Did you have to changed? Can't you come back?
Can't you keep loving me?

No comments: