Monday, October 27, 2008

4 get it!!!!

I dunno wat is my relationship wit hadaina many of u all say I veri close 2 her bt actuali i`m nt!! 4 me other thn hadaina all my normal friend like Sylvia is easy 2 get happiness from her jz like she sitting beside me all de time in de class I can say we are hapi all de day in skool bt why 4 hadaina I can`t feel dat i`m hapi be friend wit her some of u all will feel like she is nt like dat person bt I can feel it!! Eventhought I gt fight wit Sylvia in 1 sec bt I can tell we will friend back in 2 sec and we will say sorry 2 each other bt why hadaina I feel I can fight wit her omost 1 year I can do dat and I can do 2 nt 2 accept her apologise mayb some of u all will say yerrr dis vancy tak berhati perut punya orang!! Ya I can agree wit dat attitude is mine bt mine feeling is getting painfull all dis day!!! I can`t stand anymore!!!!! I veri tired u noe!!!!! Everyday I sms her I say can we chat I boring la thn she reply no creaditafter dat I sms her something dat funny she say dun send nonsense thing 2 me!!!! I say to myself ok fine I give up!!! Bt once I realize dat my pendrive gt her admire pic she will reply u nicely I wan u 2 bring ur pendrive. Can I noe is dis a best friend?? Ya she tell me dat i`m her best friend bt I feel dat inside her heart is FAKE!!!!! I oways do everything 2 her 4 wat she wan bt wat bout me?? She never do anything in my life!!!!! She say she wan invite soo theng 2 come her buffday bt she scared I help her to ask and beg soo theng 2 come her buffday party bt wat she give me??? She wan her admire folio geografi I help her 2 go and ask bt wat she did 2 me again?? I do everything 4 her bt she din realize dat!!!! She never do anything 2 me and she never help me in my life!!!!! In de class don`t u all realize dat I oways go to hadaina place?? Becoz I wanted 2 close wit her and talk 2 her bt she never come 2 place!!! Gt!! Whn she gt problem thn oni find me!! I feel veri regret dat I do everything 2 her!!!! Nvm I still gt Sylvia, conny, and choi foong they all is my best friend too!!! I oways tell 2 choi foong my problem she jz keep quite oni I dun care whether she gt hear or nt!!! Everytime she say I oways wit yappoh din wit her bt whn I wit her I oways will walk behind alone whn I missing she never find me jz ignore me!!!! Nw I gt 3 choice 2 go 1st is give up 2 her break up friendship wit her she is nt in our group anymore!! 2nd is jz ignore her whnever she call u she ask ur help!! 3rd is tell her nicely advice her

5 comments:

hoyan said...

I see...your friendship is sinking.
anyway, if hadaina doesnt treat u the way u wanted, juz ignore her. dont help her anymore. or u could just tell her wat's wrong wit her. maybe she will tell, if not just ignore her, forget her.

song yong hwa said...

thn she will keep anoyying at u

Little Rain aka Apple said...

why? i look as if i din hear meh? thn u wan my reaction how ar?

song yong hwa said...

concentrate

Little Rain aka Apple said...

fine...you win la..