Friday, October 31, 2008

Do nt touch my computer!!!!!

I dun like people touch my computer without my permission eventhought u ask my mum ady!!! exspecially people who touch my keyboard and my mouse!!! u noe y? cz whn they typing rite they will type like playing drum dats why my keyboard spoil like dis and exspecially mouse, whn my computer lack pls be passion la can`t u jz wait?? u noe they won wait they will click click click click click click!!!!! eh harlo de mouse won open de window whn u still clicking!! and i hate people simply simply use my printer and my webcamp eh dis is nt cyber cafe ok!!! i hate people touch my computer!!! i dun care u r my cousin u r my grandmother, grandfather, sister in law, brother in law, or u r a professional computer olso cannt TOUCH!!!!! if who touch my computer one day i will go 2 her house and spoil her computer unitl her computer get virus!!!!! dis is my rules and regulation!!!!! while u r eating dun come to my room and eat exspecially whn u din wash ur hand jz wipe on ur shirt dun play my keyboard!!! yucks!!! dats disgusting!!!! i veri take care of my computer every morning i wipe my computer....my pc black my monitor black my speaker black my mouse black my keyboard black my moderm black my chair black my printer black my table black oh ya even my screen olso black and wallpaper!! all black!!!! dis computer oni can give MS VANCY touch oni others chao!!!!!!

2 comments:

Little Rain aka Apple said...

if my cousin got so smart to do tis.i will...slap them!!!! and smack them!!! and kick them!!! and bite them!!!! and scold them!!! till they repeat 1000 times "i wun do it anymore" muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

song yong hwa said...

swt!!!