Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i`m nt hotel!!!!

In de skool, i thought she din came 2 skool bt she came it jz dat she lewat!!! well well well, i din border dat time cz dat time she ask me u gt see hsm 3 ah? thn i dun care la....in canteen i put my buks on dat place where oways i sit she reali sit there...thn i take my buk and go over dat table!!! she tell something 2 dania, sylvia, and choi foong bt i dunno wat de hell is dat?? thn sudd whn she move my place thn i move otherside thn she move back thn i move dat my place again!! in de class....she and her gang decide something 2 make me 4 give her...thn she come 2 me she say vancy i wan talk 2 u i din border her thn she say sorry la i ignore ur feeling thn i say HARLO!!!! U THINK I`M A HOTEL AH??? check in check out as u like ah!!!!!! say sorry thn sorry ah??? thn she say wat i din hear cz i dun wan 2 hear!!! thn i throw de buks and go!!! i wan everybody 2 noe hw shame she is!!!! SHARIFAH NURHADAINA!!!! dun think wong vancy will 4give u so easy!!!! nw i wan u 2 feel hw painfull i am!!! and i will threat back u like hw u threat me last time!!!! Dun worry my idea will complete later!!!!!!

2 comments:

hoyan said...

hey..
cool down.
i nvr thought of u actually follow wat i say.
but by the way u describe hadaina's reaction, to me lah...i probably won't forgive her.
BUT
i feel uncomfortable seeing u & hadaina fighting, arguing and ignoring.
honestly, i dont have enemies and i would love to see you two sort things out. friendship is important u know. trust is the key.

song yong hwa said...

i jz dunno hw 2 4 give her like dis