Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vancy!!! u r mad!!!!!!

Oh god!! dis is reali crazy!!! first whn i step in my shoe to skool i was looking so nervous and embrace cz i`m wearing like a waitress girl... thn whn at de kk room time band in front and 2S girls drama is behind well sudd my pressident say combined and play our sweet rockin in the sixtees song!!!! yay!!! actuali i was reali reali falling in love wit dis song cz i realize dat whn i playing song my whole body will shake here shake there(watever) and dis song making so funny and so relax!!! at de end of de song 2S girls give a big clap to band!!! omg!!! i`m so proud of it!! thn nareen and kavina is lecture at me saying dis saying dat finally i have 2 make up i`m looking weird!!!! nvm!!! thn whn nareen rushing 2 de kk room and she say 2S girls u have to ready!!! thn oni my pressident say ok girls get ready and move out nw!!! so we have 2 bring our instrument go up de stage!!! before dat i told my junior dat she have 2 bring my instrument go out cz i have no time and i have 2 reali reali faster!!! thn she say ok after dat we play de song everybody again give a big clap OH GOD!!! dis was reali fantastic man!!! thn whn i`m going down de stage everybody say vancy faster!!! thn i rush and run into de kk room and jz change after changing my shirt see yan say dat no need 2 wear shoe la jz kaki ayam and go( omg!! first time kaki ayam in skool!!) thn i say ok ok i rush and run sudd i heard somebody shout VANCY!! GAMBATEH!!!! i dunno who de hell is dat cz i`m running witout looking at it!! so funny whn i`m running time my skirt fly out hahahaha....thn at de stage haizz take out de shirt again( swt betul) thn finally i have 2 gt perform my drama and finally at de end they give a big clap again( more big and band) OH GOD!!! i`m so gratefull 2 dis year performance!!!! hey 2S rocks, Band rocks, u rocks , i rocks and everybody rocks!!!!

3 comments:

hoyan said...

i wonder why---
ur post is so...hmm...how shall i describe it?
ah yes, when i am reading ur blog. it seems to me like I am NOT breathing. It's like I am talking non-stop or very rushing.
so..dont tell me u r rushing while typing.

main point: there's no FULL STOP!

Little Rain aka Apple said...

LOL!!! not breathing xD me too...not breathing...damn la..luckily ur blog not long.if not tat ppl die bcoz read ur blog...

song yong hwa said...

ahahhahaha swt of course u can`t feel dat rushing ok becz its nt realiti ya i`m rushing whn i`m typing hahhahaha