Monday, October 27, 2008

~~~~prince love berry~~~~~~

yay!! finally my sec new audition novel have been done by me!!! my first novel is private love my sec novel is Prince love berry!!!! i have spending my time and stay back in de skool and use all my imagination 2 dis novel well nt only me giving dis idea ermm choi foong, sylvia they all olso my helpers in dis novel well i love my sec novel is so romantic man!!!! i jz love it!!!! well my novel is private novel nt everybody can read it!!! hahahha

3 comments:

Little Rain aka Apple said...

erm...juz want ask u.how many words u use for this novel? i juz feel like...ur novel very fast la...

hoyan said...

oooh...
u write novel?
me too!
*cheer for novelist*
mine is also private lah.
afraid to let people see.

song yong hwa said...

ya hahahha scared later people will a lot of comment