Thursday, December 25, 2008

love

love wat is love actuali why love will makes human hurt?? why??? why must it be?? wat actuali love mean?? i dun und at all....sometimes sweet sometimes cute bt whn talking bout break up started to shout here and there and say i wan die la becz he dun love me i wan kill myself la i wan away from him la.....i slap him la i wan scold him la i wan kill him la dis la dat la...............i feel like acting a drama whn u couple dat time dont u feel look funny whn u see dis thing?? bt sometimes human can be so passion to wait her bf to come from france after he noe his wife pregnant thn he rush and come back jz to see his baby after dat he go back again bt his wife still gt passion to wait him to come back to see her child......wat is dis?? haizz...so complicated la.......whn i ask my mum she say ai ya dis thing cannt let u noe de whn u big girl ady thn i tell u wat de.......harlo i`m 14 years old ady why i cannt noe??? wat is de different??? sometimes i jz dun und my mum everytime take me as a 4 years old child bt de actuali is i`m 14 watever la

ps: i wont wait until u come back cz
i noe dat u won come back and see me

No comments: