Monday, December 29, 2008

daugther of de BITCH!!!!

To de gueest of de chatbox......i tell u wat did u noe dat u r a bitch?!!! means u r a daugther of de BITCH!!!! stop comment my chatbox!!!! i tell u wat i dunno who u r and dun simply comment my blog!!! well i dunno who r u and i dun care who u r or u r my band member or watever bt i still will tell u dat U R SUCK!!!! DE DAUGTHER OF DE BITCH!!!! und?!!!! UR FACE IS JZ LIKE DE BULLSHIT!!!!! wan challenge me ah come la think i scared u ah??? oh ya one think i wan tell u say i like weng yian and kelly rite??? i tell u de answer ya i like them so wat??? GO AND TELL THEM DAT I LIKE THEM LA.......think i scared ah??? so wat if i like them??? so wat if i blog about them??? SO WAT?????? tell them la print my blog to give them and let them see la show to everyone la think i scared ah??? i tell u bitch!!! watever i wan to do U cant stop me by doing wat i wan to do!!!! und?? cz dis is my wish!!! my wish la i wan write bout them my wish la....U cant stop me cz U R DE DAUGHTER OF DE BITCH!!!!!!!!! go see ur face in front of mirror la see hw is ur face like bullshit!!!! see properly!!! use ur big eye and see!!!! i tell u wat i wan blog bout them nt i like them is becz its my experiance and i`m nt LESBIAN OK!!! bt wat happen if i`m a gay sure u as a bitch will shock rite??

No comments: