Friday, December 19, 2008

REGREAT

dat day after exam my friends say i have to hug fishcake 4 de last day of de skool and de last day of seeing her while i say to my friends dat dun worry la she will come 4 band practise i tell them wit my confidence dat 100% she will come back and see me so by dat time de last day of de skool i buy one 1 present 4 her wit a letter dat i decorate bt yet she din came 4 de exam i mean she din take de extra exam so my friends say nvm she will come 4 band practise wat thn i say ok lo thn whn i on9 time choi foong ask me vancy u give ady ah de present to kelly i lie to her dat i give ady bt actuali i dint give to her so in de holiday i was keep waiting 4 de band practise to give her de present well band practise coming soon so i bring along de present bt yet she din came so hadaina say oh ya i 4 get to sms her to come band la thn i say nvm 2moro ask her come ah thn she say ok? well i bring again de present and yet she still din came i ask hadaina where is she thn she say omg!! i 4 get to sms her la thn i say nvm nxt week ok? i go back home wit de present and de letter again my mum ask me 4 wat u bring de present?? my mum say u go there u bring dat present bt whn u come back de present still here?? watever la thn whn i back to home i see my phone gt message from hadaina she say hey she say she in australia la she working at there! tears coming down from my face i din reply her cz i get hurt and i feel i veri regreat dat i bring de present i say thn 4 wat i bring de present de whole day of band practise??? i never gt to say bye to her and never get a chance to her hug her and her smile!!! i keep crying at my room i dunno wat should i do wit de present?? ask me to give stefanie??? to wait until she come back?? next mon is my competition i wan her come to see hw improve i am bt everyting is too late........ my friends i feel very regreat dat i never gt to say bye to her and never see her 4 de last chance !!! i dunno wat should i do?? my friends wat should i do???

No comments: