Saturday, December 13, 2008

TAMBORINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faster come back to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello!!!! i wan my tamborine la i wan to see 4 hw much she had grow up!!! i cant wait 4 band practise!!!! if band practise and whn de band room open sure i`m de first one who run inside and hug de tamborine!!! oh god!!! my baby tamborine!!!!! bt thn ah dis LEONG WENG YIAN ah oways dun let me play tamborine whn i keep saying i wan play tamborine she will say SHUT UP!!! dats why i oways curi curi go and beg siu ann and let me play if nt ah dis leong weng yian will ask me play cowbell la mellot la dis intsrument i hate exspecially mellot!!!! hahaha bt no choice have to play it olso !!!! I AM THE QUEEN OF TAMBORINE!!!!



ps:/ weng yian if u see dis oh dun angry ya
becz u dun let me play tamborine
dats y i put ur name in my blog hehehe

No comments: