Friday, December 12, 2008

miss u all

well its been to much holiday 4 me and to much rest 4 me in december exspecially i started to miss my skool where i oways wake up in 6.00am where whn i walk in de skool to see my friends and say HI to me.....i start have a memories wit my chair in 2S i miss de place so much exspecially rubaini and nareen de one who oways call me giraffe and VANCY!!! UR HEAD!!!! dats make me laugh all de time bt whn start holiday i can`t hear their voice anymore its make me feel so lonely!!!! i feel dis holiday its too long 4 me lar.........i olso started to miss band de one who oways shake their butts de one who oways shouting de one who oways punish us de one who oways teach us and de one who oways singing whn i go back to de skool its making me feel lonely and creepy exspecially in class where oways gt voice like having a party bt nw its all over i can see dat de skool becoming like a peacefull skool i feel uncomfortable whn i gt dat feeling and i can feel it in de skool...........i like to see de students whn its time to go home de students will smile and laugh jz to say bye to their friends dis make me feel like they like de skool day bt whn i gt to see de one who coming down from staircase and with a moody face or a sad face means de student jz face de problem from jz nw bt i miss de most is my friends YAY!!!! exspecially 2S hahaha mayb whn we form 3 time de smile and laugh memories will be back in 3S!!!!


ps: hopefully so la..........

No comments: