Thursday, January 22, 2009

buffday girl~~~

first of all we decide to buy a cake 4 dania and sze yee cz 2day is their buffday well hadaina say dat she will put 3 name on top of de cake including my name la.....well i and yappoh go to mamak stall time we saw dania and thahira hahax i feel they all tengah play hide and seek....so i go see de cake which hadaina say gt treble cleff omg!! de treble cleff so cacat!!! wat kind of treble cleff is dis??? hadaina say de sales girl la .....thn sze yee come ady hahax she feel shy shy after she noe dat we goin to celebrate her buffday thn we all sing buffday song after buffday song leh thn 3 of us have to blow candle sudd i blow de candle bt why de candle still light up one??? so weird thn choi foong say vancy u no energy ah?? hahx mayb jz nw sang de buffday song until sore trought hehehe.....well after dat, is my time to decorate their face wit cream ^^ so i do it to all my bushe bushe family and thn i do to sze yee!!! sze yee say yerr sei yeh..... siu ann ah u see wat vancy do on my face??? thn siu ann laugh thn siu ann say punish her lo thn i say where can punish leh today u is de buffday girl so must decorate ur face thn oni nice.....thn sze yee quickly wash her face on de way she wan throw her rubbish she actuali wan to beng me ady bt i put my hand on top of my head thn she say u arr ntg to do ar?? later i gt pimple i come and find u!!! i keep laughing at there....sudd my towel is lost!!!! nt on my shoulder nt in my pocket omg!!! thn i call sylvia to help me find in mamak stall so on de way we wan go mamak stall i saw a towel its look like mine so i go and see WAT DE HELL!!!! my towel kemek ady and thn go de tyre car cop!!!!! i say to sylvia i think go many car go langgar my towel gua.......hahx so bad luck today haizzz

No comments: