Friday, January 2, 2009

skool??? lame~~~~~

Oh well....new year, new hope, and new u!!!! hahaha bt din have new friends, new skool hahahha.....back to skool liao lo.....i din buy anyting cz my old things still can use jz have to buy uni oni cz i tall ady( so fast) well my quest on skool is do we have to change class??? cz vijaya keep call and ask me vancy we will change class ah?? i dunno hw to answer her so i say no....to let her calm down thn she ask u write wat class ady in ur buk?? i say no thn she say thn hw u noe we r de same class?? thn i reply hai yor hw i noe oh??? i guees oni mah???(LAME) == i still waiting de skool magazine!!! i can`t wait to see pic...... somemore buffday coming soon by de way i wan my buffday present is new album britney spears( pls gimme original), new album of jj lin, new phone(W910i), oh ya new story buk i wan whole set of meg cabot story!!!!!!( including hardcover), and perfume i wan de brand wit GUCCI, Calvin Klein, and de most ANNA SUI DOLLYGIRL!!!! de most i wan, lastly bring me go 1U and midvalley let me buy my stuff!! de shop i will go is padini, miss watever, guees, the body shop, mango, DKNY(donna karen new york), roxy and lastly my favorite shop NIKE and ADIDAS!!!

No comments: