Monday, January 26, 2009

happy medicine day~~~

well dis is reali sucks!!! another day is cny somemore i`m SICK!!! wat de hell!!! dis is reali CRAZY!!! i jz ignore my sickness.....to dun wan to see doctor dun wan to eat panodol dun wan drink water dats is VANCY ATTITUDE!!!! well i din tell my mum bt thn i tell to my popo sudd my mum shout at me DIN DRINK WATER LA DIN EAT FRUITS LA i jz ignore wat my mum say and finally i sleep hahax.... i sleep from 1.30 pm to 6.00pm dats long bt i can`t sleep as my whole body r hot and cold and i say to god...god i reali reali freaking out wit my body!!!! as god has ntg to do wit my body!!! my whole body is so pain i can`t even bound my leg!!!! my sis come back ady as i have no respon to her or say hi to her cz i reali reali tired....my sis ask me why u wear pyjamas pants wan?? i say ooo i cold thn she say hey ur butt growing bigger la... i say WAT??? i reali go and touch my butt and sudd my sis say ooo u wear 2 pants no wonder la i say SWT LA U!!!! well i tell my mum i dun wan take my dinner my mum say thn drink soup i say fine......i reali have no mood to drink her nice soup!!! eh reali la u see me eat ah like de people who wan to die like dat......one scoop in 1 minute hahax so slow.....and i still can sms to hadai dat wei i sick ady she say so kesian....u so skinny eat more la swt!!!! i 4ward to choi foong as she say HAPPY MEDICINE DAY!!! people cny day i medicine day.... ya u correct medicine day=.= jz hate it!!! bt i like de medicine in pink colour and de smell is like gt blueberry and its won bitter hehehehe

No comments: