Friday, January 16, 2009

pope meeting!!!

pope meeting ya i`m ready ady dat i wanna join as i wan join cheer bt thn my friends ask me to join athlete bt thn i scared i fall down again like last which kavina have to buy some ice cube 4 me hahax......so i went 4 de audition well de first step past k thn whn come to 2 step dat is dance!! i fail and i`m nt veri happi wit dat!! so join back athlete no choice.......i think if dis time i fall down again i hope my white horse prince will come and save me gua......hahax i tell u all hor my white horse prince veri leng zai one ah nt mr G ok is another person his looking like jj lin!!!! hahax even his fingernail olso look like jj lin somemore he is a quite person dun talk too much like me (perasan) and he olso a sporty guy and his leg r so fair man like me exactly and he veri taking care of his leg and hair and everyting la bt he is fair thn me i`m so shock to see him haha watever la and one more thing he whnever u ask him to do someting let say u ask him to put honey jz press 1 or 2 time i tell u oh he dis guy oh can press a long honey come out people ask him to press 1 he press 5 6 times and he is a veri funny guy..... wait wat am i talking nw pope house change to white horse prince see u all lo talk talk talk XD

No comments: