Wednesday, January 7, 2009

skool!!!!

hi to everyone well welcome back to skool day life.....i keep asking 4myself whn we going to take our skool magazine?? finally we had taken and I SAW MY PIC!!! AUWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and nareen bt defitnely nareen rocks!! sudd josie come and shout hey vancy ur poem!! wah veri nice ah u rock vancy!! nt i`m nt rock bt i`m hawt( perasan) and thn recesss time one de way going from de class jaice shout VANCY!!!! U SO CUTE!! i say swt! thn hui ying again VANCY!!!! AI YERRR I SAW ADY!!! thn whn going 3T sari say VANCY!!! omg!!! de skool is my name here vancy there vancy....oh ya before dat i feel my form 3 life is suffer thn form 2 my hmk especially damm lot until have to stay back in skool wit yappoh to teach me maths!!!! IAM FREAKING OUT WIT FORM 3 LIFE!!!!! oh ya sure i will rajin cz my mum say if i gt A she will bring me go PARIS, KOREA, AND MY FAVORITE COUNTRY FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha oh ya between i wanna be rajin girl i mayb seldom on9 and seldom post blog!!! oh ya even sophia like my poem olso hahaha to josie nt i rock actuali we all rock together

No comments: