Thursday, December 2, 2010

I love her~~

Adui! after chatting wit her,
knowing her more deeply....
I gt a bit feeling d~~~~
Actually we chat until very nice n gt alot of topic wan
jz becz of 1 Tb come n screw up her wall post!!
Damn fucking hate!!
After she noe dat I n her chat until very song,
she go n scold her DA HUAI DAN!!!!
bt who cares bout her la~~
Since she din reply her thn ok lo
I was so happy dat wat had happen last night
is btw her, me n choi foong
we do chat alot n i laugh until kesiao tim~~~
I thought I choose nt to sleep dat nite bt since people work until so tired
thn I sleep lo~~
Bt eventually I cant sleep at all...I was rolling on de bed
N keep on blushing~~ ^^
Actually I feel she quite a nice TB la~~
feel very nice to chat wit her
no like others TB...
Although her age same age wit my sis~
Today morning we stop chatting d..
dunno why becz of dat girl cum n screw up de page
I n her bu shuang liao
I dunno why I will fall for her~~
she's nt very lengzai like those others TB dat I add..
I wanted to ask her whether is she single
bt I realize dat i gt no right to ask dis
cz dis is her personal thing~~
haizz~~
zhong zhi wo hen xi huan ta la~~

No comments: