Saturday, December 4, 2010

You have touches my heart~~

I'm very happy with myself that I fall for the right person
She is the biggest in de family n she needs to take gud care of dis family...
I started admiring her after I view her blog
It is worth for me to take time n translate these chinese words dat I do not understand at all...
One of her blog has touches my heart...
That is bout her family...
Watever she do or does she always try to cover the bad situation
so that her parents wouldn't worry bout her...
Her job n even her salary is not enough to support dis family..
Bt she told me she loves dis job even though the salary is nt high
bt she always try her best n enjoy her work each moment
No matter hw tired is she or hw late she coming bk frm work
She never put her family n her home aside....
She always remember that she have to go back home n she never neglect bout it~~
She say her dreams is to build a big house n let her parents retired...
She says luxury car n becoming a rich people is nt important to her
Becz she gt a home dat fulfill with happiness n warmness dat she wan...
No matter hw hard her life dat she went through
The next day, her family is still on her side~~

No comments: