Thursday, December 16, 2010

My prince charming angry d~~

Vancy!!! wat r u doing here??!!
yea cannt believe dat I sit here n on9
U would have thought dat I promise shaun dat i'm going malacca n see him~
Bt eventually de trip has cancel.... n they plan to go genting!
It is so sad to hear frm my cousin dat nt enough people going
so cancel~~
Yes wat am I doing after dat I lock myself in toilet n cry~~
funny rite? its becz I was too miss him~~
After reach here, he said he wan to call me
n I was shock! hahaha shock of meaning wanted to hear his voice!
Nah.. I din tell him I lock myself in toilet since he din tell me for wat he doing jz nw before he call me... I ask him again wat time he wan to call me n he said as late as possible~
fine~~ I thought i wouldn't be sleep bt since I hear my favorite music n I fall sleep
1.30am he sms me have I sleep? n I din reply cz I really sleep d~ xD
2am my phone rang... i quickly pick up my phone n see who is dis ar??
without knowing I jz pick de phone n answer HELLO!!!
n he say hey~ N I was like OMG SHAUN!!
yea I thought he was jz playing me~~
bt he did really call me!
I said to him dat he owns me a present n he said yea u too!
N I will say yes I will give u later~
n he said my present to u is a hug~~ awesome rite?
N I said yea awesome~~ my present to u is KISS~~
n he say cannt he too short n I reply him nvm I bend down hahax~~
n as we keep talk our voices keeping softer n softer~~
it is very obvious dat we're going to fall sleep soon...
n finally both of us are willing to put de phone down~~
hahax

ps: my prince charming dun angry yea dat I din come n visit u..xD
later I sek fan u!!!

No comments: