Thursday, December 9, 2010

LOVE

I have seen a lot of notes frm my frends profile...
As u noe normally is bout love~~
yea love.....wat a sad love they wrote on their note
I saw one of a TB wrote bout she n her gf
she say her gf dun love her anymore n she say its her fault
actually is nt her fault is jz becz of dat BITCH!!!
she say she wanted to exchange her life to get back her~~
YES I admit its a very stupid idea!
Bt think back of my time, dat is hw I feel which is same idea wit dis TB
I break up before! I even cry for de whole day! I had knees down to my precious friend!
I wanted to kill myself before!
Yes its becz of her bt whn I sit n calm down myself
I am too naive to a person dat I love!
Dis is wat will happen whn u truly LOVE someone!
N dis is wat happen whn u fall at de wrong person~
So think carefully whn u're in love~

No comments: