Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sorry I love you

I dunno whether I wan to smile,laugh or cry~
After viewing her blog knowing dat nobody's like her, nobody fall for her
Yes I admit I'm very happy cz I thought I gt de higher chances to fall for her~
She stated there she dun wan in love anymore jz becz of her ex din appreciate her love...
Bt why she dwn give me a chance? I thought if I gt de higher chances
I sure study at TARC college at penang... I went google it de distance frm my campus to her house
is nt dat far jz half an hour...
I can't stop crying now~
She trying to avoid me nt replying my message~
Dis make me more hurt~
I wanted to tell her de words dat I really really want to tell her
I thought it was yesterday bt since she were crying
N I jz let it be~
Until today...I dunno wat to say~~
I thought I can calm her down bt she din even reply me a message at all...
I dunno wat has happened to her~~
I really want to noe~~

No comments: